- Boosts volume and texture of your hair.
- Increases time between washes (saving water, time, and helping your hair to recover).
- Soothing for irritated scalp and skin.
- Helps rebalance skin's/scalp's pH and supports a healthy microbiome.
- Controls body odors, making you smell fresh and clean.
- This powder is a non-aerosol dry shampoo, a healthier and more Earth-friendly alternative to aerosol sprays.
- Super light formula leaving no product buildup or residue.
Boosts volume and texture, revitalizes limp hair, eliminates oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair an instant makeover. No water required. Leaves no residue. For all hair types and colors. Specially formulated to benefit the most sensitive scalps and skin types. A healthy alternative to aerosol dry shampoos. Could also be used as an all natural body powder or deodorant. Size 3.5 oz • Vegan • Cruelty Free • Gluten Free • Preservative Free •
- How to use dry shampoo:
1. Working in sections, pull your hair up and sprinkle powder evenly (aiming as much as possible for the roots instead of the scalp).
2. On very oily hair, let sit for a minute or two so the powder can absorb most of the oil.
3. Work the powder from your roots through the hair using your fingers, concentrating on roots and mid shaft of the hair (ends are generally dry enough).
4. Apply more as needed.
5. Brush, comb or blow dry to distribute powder and remove excess.
Always apply to dry hair.
- How to use body powder / deodorant powder: Apply liberally where moisture accumulates on your body: armpits, feet, under breasts, and on inner thighs. Helps to prevent heat rash, ingrown hairs, and chafing. It is also a natural deodorant and foot/shoe powder.
- Colloidal oatmeal soothes irritated skin.
- Inulin, a prebiotic to feed beneficial microbes (skin's microbiome) and shift microbial populations to favor your skin.
- Kaolin clay detoxifies.
- Allantoin soothes skin and promotes skin healing.
- Zinc oxide (non-nano) soothes skin and relieves inflammation.
- Essential oil blend gives a fresh, clean smell and neutralizes body odors.
- Arrowroot extract absorbs excess moisture and oil.
Full List: Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) root extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Non-nano Zinc oxide, Kaolin clay, Allantoin, Inulin, Avena Sativa (Oat) kernel flour (Colloidal oatmeal), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Essential Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil., Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*
*component of natural essential oils
Our 100% natural dry shampoo formula is vegan, gluten free, and free from: alcohol, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, preservatives, mineral oil, silicones, PEGs, sulfates, phthalates, Triclosan, paraben, baking soda, talc.
Other ingredients commonly found in dry shampoos that we do not use: Alcohol Denat., Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, BHT, Butane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isobutane, Octoxynol-10, Phenoxyethanol, Propane, SD Alcohol 39-C, Silica, Synthetic Fragrance, Talc, Triclosan, aluminum chloride, aluminum chlorohydrate, and aluminum zirconium.
- Our Dry Shampoo's ability to control odors and regulate moisture makes it an excellent body powder and the best natural alternative to deodorant.
- Travel friendly and an easy 3-in-1 powder to simplify your life (shampoo, body powder, and deodorant).
- While it doesn't replace a wash, you can easily skip a day or two.
- An excellent foundation for updos when keeping excess powder in the hair.
- All hair types (Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily).
- All hair texture (Fine, Medium, and Thick).
- All hair colors.
- Perfect for color-treated hair (allowing for less frequent shampooing and subsequent color loss).
- Excellent for sensitive scalps and skin.
Smells great, works well for blond hair, and is my go to.
I was using bumble and bumble prêt-a-powder and I like this product better. I feel like this absorbs oil more effectively and my scalp feels better. I took a chance on this, having bought a lovely oil diffuser from this company. I am glad I did! Thanks for making this!
It smells good, makes my hair look fantastic and feel soft!
I use dry shampoo on the regular, in order to reduce my water usage and to keep from overwashing my hair. I’ve tried many brands over the years, but Hexeh is the best! It smells so good and performs better than most, keeping my thin, fine hair from looking oily. I love that it’s environmentally friendly, it’s SLC local, and a bottle of it goes a long way! It’s also one of my favorite go-to gifts that my friends all love now too!